Every time I go outside is an adventure
| Snow Day in Waterloo but we tried to find safe paths to walk any way! |
I’m so afraid of falling it makes my walks so full of fear
If I fall I will probably break something
Something I need
I know most people don’t do it on purpose
They forget to shovel or make it safer
I’m not the only one
People who use wheelchairs or walkers
Baby strollers
All kinds of people get stuck on icy sidewalks
Or they get stuck inside
I know it can be hard to shovel
I can’t actually shovel at all
But I’m so thankful for everyone who does
Please remember to shovel
And know that your small deed makes a huge difference.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your comments will be posted once they have been approved by the moderator (me!!!!- A.T.)