Wednesday, 13 July 2016

Summer Thoughts

I love having adventures with my family. We just came back from spending time in Europe with my sisters. We explored great places and ate great food.  I love being together with my sisters : laughing together, eating and drinking together. I'm so glad my family doesn't let my RS get in the way of our traveling. But, I'm glad to be home.

I want to have more adventures. I'd like to go an adventure with Sarah. I would pick Thunder Bay so that I could see where she's from. I bet it would explain a thing or two.

I wish it was summer all year round. All the swimming in our pool, the beautiful weather, blogging on patios, fresh fruit... it all makes me so happy.  Plus, I get to spend more time with my friends because they don't have to work so hard in the summer.

But, there are days when it is too hot out even for me. I like warm weather but not sauna weather.  This feels like the hottest summer I remember.  It makes me scared for the planet and for anyone who doesn't have access to air conditioning.

1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a great time in Europe with your family! Enjoy the swimming!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your comments will be posted once they have been approved by the moderator (me!!!!- A.T.)