Spring is finally here!!
I can't believe how amazing it has been outside.
There have been so many great walking days. Except that time Sarah fell down the hill.
Good thing I'm strong and didn't fall too! I'm glad she didn't hurt herself.
I love this time of year. It is so much easier for me to get around in the Spring .
I am so happy that I don't have to worry about slipping on ice or snow , or about falling and breaking something.
I'm so glad I can wear sandals again . It feels like winter is really over! If I never saw another snowflake, I would be okay with that.
I hope it gets warm enough that we can swim outside before June.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your comments will be posted once they have been approved by the moderator (me!!!!- A.T.)