Monday, 1 June 2015

A Letter to My Wonderful Sisters and My Sister-Friend

Don’t give up when it feels impossible.
Don’t give up when despair sets in.
You are special.
You are unique.
You are wonderful.

Don’t give in to voices
That tell you to quit - that it can’t be done - it can’t ever happen.
Wrong.
Wrong.

It can happen.
Look at all the things you have accomplished.
Love yourself enough to try to be gentle on yourself.

You are wonderful.
Like waterfalls.
Like movie nights with endless popcorn.
Like really great coffee.

Beauty and joy exude from you
when you listen to the voices that affirm
and inspire you. 

I wish you could see yourself the way that I see you.

I love you and am so proud of all of you.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your comments will be posted once they have been approved by the moderator (me!!!!- A.T.)