Monday, 4 May 2015

Together

Goodness knows
The kind of pain you feel when your world is closing in
The feelings of uncertainty
Not knowing how you ended up where you are
It can overwhelm us
Cause us to question so much
It never ends
Couldn't stop the pain

But knowing you are surrounded with people who love you
Friends who will be there for you
Can truly pull us out of it

My prayer
Is that everyone who reads this blog has friends to lean on
To share your journey

I might not be able to to say it to you directly
But know that I walk with you.

-A.T.

1 comment:

  1. Jacob Letkemann12 May 2015 at 18:36

    Hi Aleks, this is Jacob (Sarah's friend). She just reminded me about your blog, and I've really enjoyed reading through it this evening. You write beautifully -- I am very moved by your words. I hope all is well with you these days, and hope to see you soon! Jacob

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your comments will be posted once they have been approved by the moderator (me!!!!- A.T.)