Monday, 23 February 2015

Why I Love My Life

It is easy to get upset, frustrated, even angry with the way I have to live.
But, if I focus my feelings on negative energy what will that solve?

My Family
Why God gave me my family,  I don’t know what I ever did to deserve such magical parents who put me first over and over again.  They are the most patient, loving, kind and smart people. I am so thankful to have them. I would be lost without them.
I have two beautiful, strong and amazing sisters who continue to inspire me. They can change the world. They changed mine.  They live far away. So far. But they are always in my life; always in my heart. They sing to my spirit.  I love them.

Friends
My life is filled with amazing women who work with me, some are my friends, some more like family. They challenge me. They accept me. I know I am loved unconditionally by my friends.  I can be myself: joke, laugh, sing… Just being with them kills my sadness.

That’s why I love my life.


I wish everyone had the circle of love and care that I do. Then more people would love their lives too.


A.T. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your comments will be posted once they have been approved by the moderator (me!!!!- A.T.)