I can ride without holding on to the reigns.
I can fly when we trot.
Always, people are surprised by my skill tell them it is from years of physio and practice.
It feels so great when I am up on Chopper or the other horses I've ridden.
Sometimes there are small children riding when I am riding,
or watching their siblings.
That is hard for me.
When people expect me to be able to use my hands
or to stretch my arms on my own-that can be pretty frustrating.
The volunteers are usually great when I tell them a little about myself.
I am so glad that Sarah and I can still do this together - it is a special time for us.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. Your comments will be posted once they have been approved by the moderator (me!!!!- A.T.)